If you are looking at being an active part of the community, with live events and ongoing conversations, Kea membership is for you.
Kea, named after the cheeky New Zealand bird that is the world’s only alpine parrot, is a perfect membership for those with experience in co-design, who are looking to expand their participatory practice while contributing to a community of committed practitioners.
By signing up to Kea Membership you will access...
- An exclusive newsletter with relevant content, event invitations and community news.
- A large and regularly updated resource bank, with notifications of new content.
- Free tickets to practical and reflective online events hosted by Emma Blomkamp every one to two months.
- Opportunity to lead and participate in community-led events.
- A private, supportive and active Slack community.
- Be featured in our Member Directory.
- 15% discount on learning and development opportunities with Emma Blomkamp.
- Exclusive special offers with partners.
Sign up for your membership
You can subscribe monthly or quarterly. Sign up by clicking your preferred payment cycle to join this vibrant community:
Prices are in AUD and inclusive of GST and payment processing fees.
Discounts are available for First Nations practitioners and people from Aotearoa and low income countries. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.